Who are we?
The Nido Parent Association (NPA) at the International School Nido de Aguilas is an organization open to all Nido parents. The NPA's mission is to help parents and guardians be involved with their children's schooling and to promote a sense of community among all parents and guardians at the school.
The NPA welcomes the involvement of all parents and encourages the sharing of ideas and previous school experiences.
The objectives of the NPA include:
- Improving communication with and among parents and the teaching community.
- Helping and supporting school programs and events.
- Financially supporting the community with funds raised through different events organized by the NPA.
- Promoting the involvement and integration of the school community through social events.
- Helping new families integrate into the school.